Terms and Conditions
1. EQUIPMENT, RENT & TERMS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT: The undersigned, as Lessee, hires from Little Ones Party Hire as Lessor, one Little Ones Party Hire Unit, identified above.
2. DELIVERY: To the street address specified above by the Lessee (Customer). Lessee grants Lessor right to enter the property at the said address (“Delivery Address”) for the delivery and subsequent pick up of the Little Ones Party Hire unit at the specified time.
3. TRANSPORTATION EXPENSE: Except as provided herin, all charges in delivering and subsequent pick up of the Little Ones Party Hire unit with respect to the Delivery Address are included in the Rental Fee noted above. In the event that the Little Ones Party Hire unit is not returned at the appointed time by Lessee to Lessor then $50 Transportation Fee shall be automatically imposed.
4. GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW DURING USE OF THE UNIT: (a) Only compatible age groups and size shall play on the unit at the same time.
(b) All riders MUST REMOVE SHOES before playing in the unit.
(c) To avoid neck and back injuries, FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
(d) CHILDRENS’ SAFETY DEPENDS UPON YOU, YOUR PERSONALISED SUPERVISION IS ABSOLUTLEY REQUIRED AS THE LESSEE OF THE LITTLE ONES PARTY HIRE UNIT, THE SAFETY OF ALL RIDERS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
(e) Absolutely no “SILLY STRING, PETS, CHEWING GUM, FOOD or other sticky substances are allowed in the Unit. If upon pick up such cleaning is required then a $50.00 cleaning fee shall be automatically imposed.
(f) DO NOT MOVE THE LITTLE ONES PARTY HIRE UNIT from the place where it was installed. If the unit moves, pull the corner back to its original location of installation. CAUTION: KEEP THE UNIT AWAY FROM SWIMMING POOLS.
5. SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: The Unit’s equipment is reliable. Should the unit begin to deflate: (1) The motor may have stopped, in which case, check the cord connection at the outlet near the motor, and remember to keep only the 100 foot extension cord or blockage, and check both tubes at the back of the unit for snugness: re-tie if necessary. (2) If you can not correct the problem call 0418 239 029.
6. SAFE OPERATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Lessee acknowledges that he/she has been instructed about and fully understands the safe operation of the Little Ones Party Hire unit that is the subject of this rental agreement. Lessee agrees to observe all safety precautions. Lessee also represents and warrants the safe return of the unit and hereby agrees to pay the full price on the hired items, if it is not returned.
7. MAINTENANCE: Lessee agrees to keep the Little Ones Party Hire unit in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear expected.
8. ALTERATIONS AND ATTACHMENTS: No alteration in or attachments to the Little Ones Party Hire unit will be made without prior written approval of Lessor.
9. WARRANTY: Lessor warrants that the Little Ones Party Hire unit leased under the Rental Agreement will be in good working order on the effective date of the Rental Agreement. The Little Ones Party Hire unit is supplied and maintained subject to this warranty. Lessor’s obligation under this Rental Agreement is limited to repair and replacement of the Little Ones Party Hire unit when the Lessor determines that it does not conform to this warranty. this warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties expressed or implied, and of any and of all liabilities on the part of the Lessor for damages, including, but not limited to, consequential damages, arising out of or in conjunction with the use or performance of the Little Ones Party Hire Unit.
10. TITLE TO: Lessee agrees to keep the Little Ones Party Hire Unit in his/her custody not to sublease, rent, sell, remove from the Delivery Address, or otherwise transfer such unit. The Little Ones Party Hire unit will remain the property of the Lessor and may be removed Lessor at any time after the termination of this Rental Agreement.
11. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: The Lessee shall be in charge of the Little Ones Party Hire units operation, and is fully responsible for its operation as well as return of the Little Ones Party Hire unit in good working order. Lessor and its officers, employee and agents is/are not responsible for injury occuring to the Lessee or any other persons using the Little Ones Party Hire unit, and the Lessee further agrees to hold the Lessor and its officers, employees and agents free and harmless against any injury or claims. The Lessee shall indemnify the Lessor and its officers, employee and agents from/against any costs incurred due to claims from anyone and for attorney’s gees and related costs involving the use and return of the Little Ones Party Hire unit, should legal action become necessary.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The Rental Agreement constitutes the full agreement between Lessor and Lessee. Time is of the essence in this Rental Agreement. The receipt of the Little Ones Party Hire unit that is the subject of this Rental Agreement is in good working order and repair and this is so acknowledged by Lessee.
13. RAIN POLICY: During periods of severe weather conditions (i.e. rain, high winds, etc), we reserve the right to cancel your reservation. If conditions are not too severe we will give you the option of keeping it or not. If you decide to keep the Little Ones Party Hire unit for the term of this rental agreement, there will be no refunds!